BOSTON: Custom Maxi and Big Parts Lot+

YOU MUST BUY EVERYTHING. YOU MUST BUY EVERYTHING.

It's a lot...take it all or take nothing. Seriously. Don't ask for individual parts. I'm in Boston...Roslindale to be exact.

I have too much stuff, might or might not be moving, and I just want this all gone. Yep, that means you gotta take that pile of stock maxi handlebars with all the good stuff as well!

Photos Here:

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z315/OF-Photo/LOT/

Overview:

You get:

-1 98 Percent Complete Custom Maxi

-A Big Parts Lot (Almost all Puch)

-A Craftsman Metal Toolbox with Misc Tools...I'm not throwing junk in it, just tools that I have too many of and don't need.

Will dig up other stuff over next day and toss it in the lot...like a large vintage puch poster I got from Casher.

700 Cash or I'm looking for a Tomos LX (with or w/o cash depending on condition)...not interested in any other trades.

Details:

Custom Maxi:

-Tank and frame sealed with master series coatings.

-Frame primed/painted w/ industrial farm equipment rattle.

-70cc Airsal, 15 SHA, Jammy Pipe, Hi comp head (all new)

-CB125 Shocks.

-Magnum EBR's.

-Snowflakes with good used tires (savas i think?).

-CEV controls/switches built into brake assemblies.

-Flat CEV headlight

New:

-Handlebars

-Petcock

-Grips

-Chain Tensioner

-White Passenger Pegs

-Treats nos wiring harness

Needs:

-Tail light

-Electrical hooked back up

-Chains put back on

-Some cables hooked up

-Fork stabilizer installed (i have it)

-Gassed up and tuned.

-Kickstand spring put back on

Parts Lot:

2 Puch Tail lights

2 Magnum headlights

1 random square tail light

1 random scooter headlight with speedo in it

1 flat CEV head light base

1 superman puch tail light lens

Set of Puch Maxi LS Sport shocks

Set of flat, short pedal arms

1 random motobecane pedal

1 Magnum and 1 Maxi kickstand

4 complete mikuni carbs-got these in a lot from another local mopeder and I can't remember what he told me these were from...but it was a motorcycle as they were all lined up and connected.

E50 main drive gear

E50 2 shoe clutch

E50 Clutch Cover minus clutch arm circlip

E50 Clutch Drum

E50 Clutch Plate

4 stock maxi handlebars

Puch Cylinders:

#3, #22, Magnum #2, #4 (Not shown)

Puch Pistons:

#4 No Rings, #22 With Rings, #1 With Rings

Puch Heads:

Magnum #1, Magnum #1, #2

(plus a chipped head in upper right in photo)

Box with:

Horns, headlight bucket, magnum control switches, spark plug boots, speedo, reflectors, new handlebar switch control, new random tail light from autozone, license plate mount, grips, stock airbox, maxi seat post, 1 maxi fork tube, set of maxi fork springs-bushings-etc, brake setups with control switches, black maxi cable/wire cover, etc, etc.

Box with:

3 uber clean 12 round incomplete bings

1 uber clean 12 square incomplete bing

2 uber clean 12 bing intakes

(all bings need tops+)

Bag of random cables

Magnum Rear Rack

Magnum Rear Fender

Magnum Front Fender with fork stabilizer removed

Magnum exhaust and header (separate)

random exhaust (batavus?)

1 Chrome Maxi Side Rail

Set of Jawa Supreme Metal Side Covers

Box of Randoms:

E50 Magneto Cover

Bag o Stickers

Bag of Gaskets

Used Chain Tensioners

Fork Races/bearings/etc

Etc, Etc...lil bits of this and that.

3 Puch Spoked Rims

(2) Front

(1) Rear

One has a handful of spokes missing but is good otherwise.

Random partial engine case (sears allstate?)

2 Complete ZA50's

-One spins nice and is clean

-The other I cracked open to teach myself how to rebuild on. This engine is clean as fuck and all components are in excellent shiny condition. I installed new atomic pucks in it. It needs to be shimmed and you need to go to hardware store to get it pretty new shiny case bolts...maybe black hex heads? Yeah.

50cc Honda clone engine:

Comes with mikuni carb and intake. Guy I got it from said he had it on a Honda Cub. Looked engine number up on web and the internet tells me its from a "Jawa Robby". Regardless, its a generic Honda clone. Will need a new starter, and also a new head as the original had a crack in it and a chunk chipped out...looked like it was dropped on the exhaust. I did save all usable pieces off the original head. Also, i went to screw back on the flywheel cover and I think I had the wrong bolts given to me because the first one i screwed in is now stuck...so that will have to get removed. Spins nice, piston is clean as heck, engine doesn't look like its had much use. Get some replacement parts for cheap on ebay, throw it on a moped frame, and make a cool custom noped with it.

(optional)And if you are into electronics you are welcome to take this Bose surround sound system I have. It between 5-10 years old...needs cables to connect the media center to the speakers and subwoofer thing...power cord on subwoofer thing is wiggly but it works...but you should make it not wiggle so you don't have to wiggle it to make it work. Or maybe I have the cords, who knows...it was given to me used but i'm not down with surround sound so haven't played with it much.

email me at jhc.design@gmail.com

1301965672_c360_20110404_153119.jpg

Re: BOSTON: Custom Maxi and Big Parts Lot+

If someone does buy all that stuff. I will buy that clean za50 from ya. Or that e50 on the puch.

Mike

What is that you used to plug the hole on that maxi frame?

its this plastic plug that someone on here was selling a few years ago...can't remember who it was or where he got them.

ps i didn't chop the rear fender on purpose...someone had already cut through it partially when i got my hands on it.

purge bump!

maybe consider a v1 trade.

It's not an allstate mo-ped motor, (looks alot like though!) but it could be compact maybe.. I'm not sure.

what about a v1l? email me

Jason Jason Bobason /

If I didn't have to drive 20 hrs. to get to you, I would be all over this. :(

sorry man, wish i was closer!

:o

I have a raven with v1 cool eight spoke mags, and blah blah blah, todanv bad I am in Wilmington I would trade in a secOns. You wanna split shipping? Or hang on to it for me. V1 raven.......

hey thanks for the offer but not looking to spend money, deal with shipping, or anything time consuming or complicated.

hi.

rr:

If you decide to part out the pcs, I'd like to buy the 3 spoked wheels.

Thanks,Will

If someone wants to pay my gas and food plus a little per diem, I'll deliver it.

had a deal worked out with sabat for a trade but haven't heard from him in a couple weeks (are you out there bud?), so i guess i gotta put this back up cause i need it gone...ideally before i head to sf on the 25th.

+

Consider it sold.

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Call Steve. Tell him Kenny from CT sent you. He will buy all your stuff, I can almost garentee. 207-252-4386

Re: Consider it sold.

tell him to email me at jhc.design@gmail.com if interested. thx.

Kenneth Sanders I I /

Steve is serious. give him a call or text, he doesn't have time for emailing, 207-252-4386 He is located in Worcester, MA

does he have time to check this post? i ask because i don't have the time to explain my maxi and all the parts in the lot over the phone plus talk about price. thanks for the help but i prefer potential buyers to contact me first...after they are able to look over the details of what is for sale, look at photos, and think about whether they want to spend their hard earned money or not.

meh, i just texted him to get online and read the post and to contact me if interested.

Argh. I'm back in Boston and still have this lot. Am sick so can't help move anything or deliver. Help me pay my hospital bills.

+

Ricky Lacapria /

ugh i want this.

it wants you.

I can't believe this is still available. Wish I had the cash and space for it. It's basically free money for anyone that can tie up $700 for a little while.

word. good to know i didn't price too high. i got an offer for 575 off craigslist but turned it down. need the dough but just didn't feel right.

bring it to florida, take a vacation and I will purchase

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account