Puch Magnum $650

Hey mopedarmy I thought I had a buyer for this but they backed out so here it is! '78 Magnum za50 runs good pretty much stock except for the janky biturbo. Goes 30 mph. It has cafe bars and no rear fender/light. It's hardwired. The tank has dents on the outside but the inside is clean. Has LTD front fender... needs a front brake cable and the kickstand spring. $650 pick up in Columbus, OH

1301954421_calender_642.jpg

Re: Puch Magnum $650

another picture

1301954530_calender_645.jpg

not to insult you but that is one janky ass magnum your tank is trashed i got a nicer magnum on here for 400 plus your in ohio not California id seriously buy it for 250-300 from you tho

300 cash

I've gotten magnums for $50 that doesn't mean that's what there worth.

Ohhhh here we go again....is this another famous electric's close to gold item. Careful you say too much and he'll go up in price not down

i know what ur saying but its just pretty beat id expect to pay 650 for either a magnum that goes high 40s low 50s or a really nice stock one

Yea nick I understand what you mean but like everyone know money is tight for me so I'm gonna hold off and see what other offers I get. And ryan talk shit if you want but when gas hits $4 this summer I'll be counting 6 bills after sellin this bike!

4 dollars this summer? its already here lol, you mean five dollars this summer. Well at least chi town

you mean 6 spanish galleons? Because its at least worth that. And wasn't this the one that the prince of wails rode? Anyway Thats the spirit gouge others that are less fortunate to be trying to get into the hobby.

Dude give it a rest already. I've had over 10 magnums, 2 LTD's, 2 derbis, not too mention other bikes so I think I know what I can and cannot get for stuff when I sell it. Go whine somewhere else.

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

I think it would sell quicker with snowflakes, I have a pair I would trade you for the spokes.

bump

bump-$550

still fs

"I think I know what I can and cannot get for stuff when I sell it."

I'll trade you some crow pie for it.

It just needs to find the right buyer, thats all.

At that price there is no right buyer. That poor thing is beat to hell and back.

this guy might not be a good salesman (and good at making himself sound like a douchebag)but all you other fools should back off.

it is for sale if you dont want to buy it shut the fuck up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account