FEELER FS: 1987 Motomarina Sebring

Feeler to sell my Sebring. Long Island, NY.

Its an '87, got it in god awful shape and did some restoring. The old engine was totally seized, Ordered another M1 and carb from Angelo Massimino which runs like a top, however may need a new condensor. The italian engine only has 2 leads from the stator instead of the American with 3 leads, so only the kill is wired in, the rest of the wiring harness I totally cut out, it was ruined. The front headlight bezel and lens are gone, but the speedo and assy are there, the speedo was working but the cable jammed up somewhere and I never got to fixing it. Needs a new rear brake cable. rear brakes once adjusted are awesome around 75%, front brakes are around 35%. The spray paint job looks like a fucking 5 year old did it but who cares haha. Seats ripped, little rust still remains but I removed a lot of it, tanks in nice shape, little bit of surface rust for the winter above the current fuel line. New Petcock, bunch of switches, and the old engine will be included, the old engine has the tranny end which is in perfect shape with a full clutch having less than 700miles on it, new tires and tubes with less than 300 miles. Carries me at 195lbs to 32mph

Asking 500 neg. Can deliver for an extra charge, not shipping or parting

1301947083_image_001.jpg

Re: FEELER FS: 1987 Motomarina Sebring

another shot

1301947115_imag0007.jpg

FS: 1987 Motomarina Sebring

Yea come on with the offers

well my girl likes it but she only has 400

where at?

Bump

little bump action

Comon someone buy this

I'll buy the rims if you're willing to part.

Not Parting or shipping

Bump again

I really dont want this on egay or craigslist

I'll trade you an almost running Tomos targa, (Engine off to do clutch reline) registered and plated for your engine, and the spare. Located on the north shore for quick and easy trade.

dude... for the 3rd time... im not parting

Sorry I'm local so I'm trying to offer my Tomos without having to put the bike back together. Its a 95

Dude, No hate, I can dig it. I Just picked up 2 kawasaki 454's and Im rebuilding one of them, I cant pick up another rebuild I wanna get this bike on the road for the summer.

Seriously... Buy it, its an awesome bike that needs very minor work.

Make Offers... for real.

Jarryd Fields /

ship it to me in Montana

Jarryd Fields /

500, will have shipped (deliver to shipper for me, long island local?)

Not Shipping...

Bumping it for May

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account