FS: 5 stars, garelli 'flakes, magnum tank, seat ..

og puch 17" 5 stars. dirty, straight and solid. complete w/ hubs axles, brake plates, pads, spacers. only thing missing is the speedo drive. original paint is chipping off and the freewheel is a little janky but usable. $140 shipped

og garelli 17" snowflakes. complete. brake plates, pads, axles, knarps, working speedo drive & cable. 32t sprocket. original paint has some chipping but is nice for its age. $130 shipped

brown magnum tank. shallow fork tube dent on front left and another decent sized dent on front right. silver magnum decals for some reason. inside pretty clean. $75 shipped

magnum seat. nice except for a couple small tears. ups brown trunk is jacked up. $70 shipped

magnum swingarm. dirty, with rubber bushing and back plate. $50 shipped

stock magnum sebac shocks. some rust on chrome but they work great. $25 shipped

new 380mm adjustable sebacs. mounted but never run. $55 shipped

ups brown magnum side covers w/ bolts. some paint chipped but no cracks. $25 shipped

i'd do partial trades for a garelli rear spoke hub with brake plate, axle and sprocket or a cdi conversion that'll work on an NOI.

best way to get to me is email. let me know if you want to combine or do local pick up and we'll work something out. thanks

Re: FS: 5 stars, garelli 'flakes, magnum tank, sea

emailed.

yeah, he got in touch.

i'm looking for the hub to a garelli spoked rear wheel to lace new spokes and a rim to. a whole rear spoke wheel would be fine too as long as it has a good hub, brake plate, axle, adjusters, and preferably a 32t sprocket

I see, the whole hub. Let me check my garage. I'll email you if I find one.

emailed.

bump

brown magnum side covers sold

all magnum stuff sold

snowflakes and new sebacs still available

replied to email.

snowflakes sale pending...

snowflakes sold.

just new 380mm sebacs left. i'm pretty sure they'll fit a sabre and probably some other bikes

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account