FT-Yamaha YS3(200cc street)

Larry Picarello /

Open for any interesting trades, i.e. Puch Magnum, Sebring w/ Minarelli engine, whatever...I figure the value to be around $800-900. If you enjoy working on mopeds, this bike is a piece of cake.

This is a 1971 Yamaha YS3( precursor to the RD200, a two-stroke oil-injected(reliable)twin that rips. It is all original, not restored. Yes, that is stock paint. This is a garage find that was last registered in 1974!

1301886200_yamaha_001.jpg

Re: FT-Yamaha YS3(200cc street)

campeona del mundo /

shit, i would totally trade my minarelli batavus sebring thing for this!

This is wow wish my moped was worth trading....I just jizzed my pants looking at it........!

Wish I was closer I would trade my magnum in a heartbeat.

I hear that Chip! I would totally trade you my ups magnum.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

SUPER FUCKIN BAD ASS PURPLE PEOPLE EATER

Where are you located? I've got some stuff worth trading. And a room mate that would just straight buy it.

If you can buy a bike like this for 800-900 dollars, why in the fuck would you spend 1500 on some stupid magnum. This bike is awesome and if you're wondering why moped prices arent what they used to be...when you can find outright badass motorcycles for like this for less

larry, interested in any motorcycle trades? i have a 1973 yamaha r5 that needs restored. not in bad shape though. with title. and i could include some cash

Larry Picarello /

Pomona, N.Y. 10970

Posts like this need to disappear, otherwise I'll switch out my cross country moped trip for a cross country small 2-stroke motorcycle trip.

I have a bunch of spare parts off one of these if anyones interested

if you take a small road trip to maine I could set you up with some magnums . I dont have a truck for the drive or I would

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account