OT: Trade? Stick welder for moped?

Timmy Southpark /

Just thought i would offer this... it is a Comparc 230 Plus stick welder. I got it from my work where it sat for many years in the garage never used. It maybe has a total of 3 hours service time. I was told comparc is a miller rebadged. Nice welder, you could build a tank with this machine. I also have a couple hundred pounds of old electrodes i'll throw in for someone that just wants to practice. I work for a welding company and can get electrodes at company cost if you know what you want. Only selling because i never use it... my cheap mig does all the small patchs of weld i seem to need.

I'd like to trade it for a moped. Project bikes are ok. Email me with what you got.

I have this welder listed on Craigslist for $175 if anyone wants to make me a cash offer instead.

PIc 1

Timmy Southpark /

forgot the pics!

1301714007_indianmoped_005.jpg

PIc 2

Timmy Southpark /

pic 2

1301714051_indianmoped_006.jpg

Re: PIc 2

I would deff trade but u wouldn't want my moped lol

Timmy Southpark /

Ryan, i email you.

DAM' Fairchild /

i got a 74 rolling ciao frame i would trade.needs motor.wheels are tru.i would deliver and pic up. and may bring my other ped down to cruise if you are interested.did dude ever pick that colt up off of you that you came and got from me? i would throw in some v1 cases to....and maybe some other odds and ends if you let me know what you need...i have always wanted a welder.

Timmy Southpark /

brandon,

I sent the colt with a guy passing through, he deliver to salty. That bike was pretty sick, should have told salty it got stolen, haha.

I really only want to trade for a bike that is mostly complete. Like wheels, frame, motor, etc... if it is missing covers, lights, or needs tubes that would be fine. lmk if you have anything else. -Jimmy

Re: OT: Trade? Stick welder for moped?

Timmy Southpark /

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account