WTT Puch Snowflakes for Puch Spokes

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I want to trade my Puch Snowflake wheels for Puch Magnum Spoke wheels.

My Snowflake wheels are in working order, I have used them for the last year. Last summer I converted the rear to sealed bearings with a 12mm axle. I felt the bearings tonight and there is some play, I think they just need tightened up. The front bearings were repacked and adjusted last summer, done proper with a cone wrench. The brake shoes have been religned both front and rear. The front brake works good, the rear brake kind of sucks, I dont know why. The wheels are true. Minor flaking of the paint, you can see it in the picture, the wheels are dirty. Straight axles. Has a 45t sprocket.

As you can see in the picture the rear brake plate arm has some custom going on but works fine and is strong.

The wheels are complete with nuts and washers provided I get yours. I keep my adjusters you keep yours. We both keep are tires and tubes. I want the rim strips from the spokes.

Looking for Magnum Spokes in good condition. In true. No broken spokes. Good working breaks. Good pad life. Straight axles. Good bearings. No rust. With sprocket, would like a 40 but what ever.

Send pictures.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account