FS! Tomos Kickstart A3 with CDI

Tomos a3 kick start comes with what you see...points and CDI set up included(no cdi ignition box)...so you choose what you want to use but you get both....if you want a complete dellorto 14/12 add 20 bucks...i got this in a moped lot and dont need this right now...so i dont know if it needs anything....looking for 130 shipped (everything in pic) or 150 shipped (with 14/12 dellorto)

1301532543_100_3113.jpg

Re: FS! Tomos Kickstart A3 with CDI

PIC 2

1301532591_100_3114.jpg

pic 3

sorry Pic 3

1301532710_100_3109.jpg

Pic 4 of old style CDI

1301532784_100_3112.jpg

Damn...just when bills are due. Why couldn't you have listed this two weeks ago!

bumpers for great seller, bought that cobra last year for a buddy of mine, nice guy... hows the Benzo project poking along?

........and back on track!!

spark? compression? noisey bearings?

as i said in my first post got this with a bunch of other stuff and dont know if it needs anything....but ill see what i can find out tonightRahcid im a diffrent bryan...your either talikng about bryan broke ped or this other bryan that got a cobra for a steal of this kid thjomas..maybe

-

going to check compression and see if i get spark with the cdi setup...

Hey Richmondkid, Who is this Bryan that picked up a cheap cobra? I had one stolen from me in January. Maybe it was mine. Email me.

hey how much would you take not shipped if i were to come snag from you in person?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account