WTT RI Mass

I have an HS-50. Not the most amazing shape but it runs. Would like to trade for something variated. Maybe a Moby or a Vespa. Would include a bit of cash.

1301503114_c2954667752a__1299092475000_1.jpeg

Re: WTT RI Mass

or a peugeot

or anything

how much would you sell it for?

not sure email me an offer haha. same as in my profile

no offense, but i think you should just sell it and buy something else. its pretty unlikely that anyones going to want to trade a variated bike for a batavus. unless its for purely aesthetic reasons or their bike isnt running.

emailed

i got that kenetic.

ya i wasn't expecting to straight trade my hs-50 for a running moby or anything like that. i would do plus cash on a non runner. and jason nobody wants that kenetic

If its not doing it for you, You should just make it variated. New swingarm/engine.

i've thought about it, but i feel like i'll never truly finish that. i would rather put the work into a bike that i would actually enjoy like a hobbit or something. the hs-50 just isn't really my style i guess

its a real cool bike, just maybe not as a primary ride. if i had unlimited space and more money, i'd love to have my batavus back, but french variated bikes will always be my preferred first option. still one of the best looking top tanks you can find.

ya maybe ill just do that intake mod and a different pipe and enjoy this bike a bit

if you can hack on a pipe with a bigger header, put on a dellorto, and get a set of clubmans, you will have a hugely fun and reliable bike to cruise with. wont really eat the hills up, but thats ok.

ya i threw some clubmans on a while ago and i have a stock puch pipe on it right now. probly gonna put a 15 dellorto on it with a techno boss welded to the header because i already have one

Ha, we just fixed that bike yesterday. come get your tools!

ill ride there to get them

wait those probly won't fit in my backpack, im gonna try anyways

Any way you still got that HS-50? Been trying to get my hands on something for a few weeks now and haven't had any luck!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account