FS: clip on bars

Clip on bars for 28mm forks. 15 degree down sweep. i tapped the wrong side so bolts on one side face backwards, still work perfectly fine though. $45shipped obo, need money for food. Will ship same day.

Re: FS: clip on bars

one more try

How do these clamp? I don't see a slit down the clamp tube like I would imagine these would mount. Is the steel coated with something so it won't rust? Also, I have a Garelli SSXL, and I think the forks are 28.27mm to be exact. Will this be a problem? (Didn't measure with calipers, so maybe it's just my measurement that's off).

i think what he did is he bolts them in from what tomos brake/throttle control does (tightens on weird round washer) works fine.

Sorry, the pictures were from before they were finished. They are done now and clamp using 2 M8 bolts each. They are coated with some oil so they don't rust for now. I can paint them for you If you would like. They definitely fit on stock SSXL forks, Steve (PBR4life) has a set on his.

Here is are some pictures of a different set.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account