FS: Magnum seat

Selling a nice magnum seat it has 3 rips otherwise great shape, bottom is rust-free and has all the studs. Comes with an XK trunk with a UPS door. The trunk door has some holes drilled in it. Asking $85 + shipping.

1301447361_calender_639.jpg

Re: FS: Magnum seat

other side

1301447399_calender_640.jpg

bump

not to be a dick avery but gabe bandit just sold a way nicer one for 65 bucks. don't gouge bro.

OHHHH I've seen these before, super rare, has those gold bricks hidden in the padding. give ya 40 plus a box of cheerios

ok well I figure the seats prob worth $60, and the trunk and door $15 so I'll take $75

even 65$ for some beat magnum seat. Thats whats quickly becoming wrong with this hobby, people actually wanting to pay 65.00 for some mag seat that was dragged behind a car. that seat worth 40-45. the sad thing is if there really is some one who will pay 65.0o bucks for some dogs chew toy

So you think I'm charging $25 too much and your bitching??Umm if someone pays $65 for it then it's worth $65. If you think mopeds are expensive go try restoring a motorcycle or car. I mean really don't post if you don't have anything productive to say.

Very true about relating mopeds to cars. Mopeds are the cheapest hobby I've ever had. I had $5,000 just in the engine in my Nova, and it wasn't even anything super crazy. I have friends with 30-50K in their cars. That's why mopeds kick ass. There cheap!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account