wtb in kansas

hi, im new here. im in wichita ks and am looking for peds or scooter projects. not looking for collectors pieces, just a cpl more bikes to play around with. i like qt50's, ma40's and express the most, but im open to all scooters and peds, complete or near complete. Im in downtown Wichita but I might drice as far as Manhattan or OKC for a good enough deal

Re: wtb in kansas

well hot damn i'm in hutchinson. like 40 minutes away. i got a '77 express i'm lookin to get rid of. awesome minty green color, complete. I just got the carb for it but i haven't really been workin on it much. I have other projects taking up my time for now.

Hey matt, are you part of the topeka trons...troy is the leader of those guys. I think everyone owns a scooter in that group. You should hit them up

hell yeah, email sent

o maybe not. emails are bouncing back. how much for the express in hutch

i was thinkin $150 for the express. i could deliver it if you threw in gas $. it's all there, cylinder and piston look really good, you can still see the hone marks. it's missing a few cables, a rear 14" tire, maybe clean the gas tank and it should be going. As i said, i have other projects i'm really into right now and this is kinda just sittin around.

the email i have on this site doesn't work anymore.

my new one is matjanette@gmail.com. not at hotmail.

i'll try and get some pictures of it today or tomorrow.

sounds good, i just blew my cash on a kart and a pantera, but im about to list those on c/l for cheap. so hopefully ill have the money in hand again here in a couple days and ill hit you up then

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account