Fs::: Honda urban express motor

Picked up an urban express lookin to sell the motor email me with any offers

Re: Fs::: Honda urban express motor

Andrew Squiggman /

how bout pics, info, ? compression? runner, ? gotta give more if you want offers

FakeDad Blastmussen /

^^^^^^^ ditto

Also interested. post pics and info and a starting price.

Tyler bauer /

I'll have pics up within the next few days and it has compression and will start up

Tyler Bauer /

Here is a pic got it runnin this morning like a champ!!! it is a nu 50,carb and oil pump included

$120 plus shipping

1301505155_downsized950330111147.jpg

whoaaaaaaa

2S4Blood Hanson /

I saw this thing run the other day started up first kick. purred like a wild kitten.

Re: whoaaaaaaa

how much shipped to 14701?

Tyler bauer /

I'll check and let ya know tomorrow

Sounds good im very interested. Email me when you know a price.

andrewfaulkner77@ymail.com

andrew, do you still have the grey urban you got from me last year?

Tyler bauer /

Still up for grabs dropped the price to 143 shipped or make me an offer or will except trades for Vespa grande or Yamaha qt50 performance parts

I wasnt going to say anything but your price is out of touch high . Urban Express motors are worth $50 to $100 depending on condition . If you want to sell it youll reconsider your price . Sorry if you desagree .

Tyler Bauer /

i guess i didnt know i was just taking a wild guess. well ill get rid of it for 100 and that is including the shipping and everything so let me know anyone

Tyler, I can't message you right now because my phone service is on hiatus, but I found another QT50...

<table border="0" width="512" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w133.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kxMzMucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9xNzUvbWlzdGVyYjQxNy9kb3duc2l6ZWRfMDQwNDAxMTg1MC5qcGc%3D"; width="512" height="384"/></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" width="512" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w133.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kxMzMucGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29tL2FsYnVtcy9xNzUvbWlzdGVyYjQxNy9kb3duc2l6ZWRfMDQwNDAxMTg0OWEuanBn"; width="512" height="384"/></td></tr></table>

100.00 shipped to 48001

If he doesnt want it ill take it. I have cash in hand and into ur paypal. Shipped to 49007 . Email me

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account