Sachs G3 with Legendary D motor

How Much are these things worth?

Re: Sachs G3 with Legendary D motor

I got an Eagle in great shape with a D for $350. The top tank is really cool though -- personally I'd probably pay up to around $500-550 if its in really great shape.

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

750 in Mass.

850 in NY

450 in Ohio

900 in San Fran

1000 Canadian in Toronto

shall I stop now?

should I continue?

campeona del mundo /

ya i paid 500 for a non runner, but I live in san francisco...so that's a pretty good deal. if your is in awesome condition and running well you could get 500 for it...prolly not though because you're in ohio

250 in florida

250 in ky

@tri ped dave. canada has ridiculous prices for mopeds but it wouldnt be 1000 even if it was itd be hella hard to sell

Tate in Madison /

I bought one with a seized engine and a bunch of other problems for $85.

I got it running well and enjoyed it for 2 years and sold it for 450 and I felt like I gave the guy a good deal.

Tate in Madison /

And yeah, they are without a doubt one of my top 3 favorite bikes.

Probably the best bike to rock bone stock.

With a bigger carb and a regear you can do 40mph no problem and you wont suffer too much down low.

D's are the shit and G3s are the most comfortable/good looking bikes out there.

† CH∆D † /

I got my EagleIII for $380 in Toronto. Super rad bikes, worth decent bucks

1301355973_eagle33.jpg

i got one fer 50$ in NJ

Logan Dawson /

It looks like its in okay shape but the guy wants 600 for it. any advice would be nice. I know(well I think I know) these are rare and have a badass engine and thats about it.

1301512148_sachsg3.jpg

Assuming its running PERFECT, and EVERYTHING works, I might do it for $600. I'd still offer him $500 though -- it looks like the bike has been kind of hacked. The G3 is one of the only bikes I'd probably keep all the cladding on and everything.

Hows the wiring? It kinda looks like a birds nest in the pic...

It does look confusing. Im going to look at the bike tonight but yeah he took lots of stuff off and I asked that he include all those parts. I dont mind it being bare it looks sort of cool but I definitely understand the value in having the parts on hand. IDK if you can see in the picture but the tail end looks to have some damage. The guy said it was his first moped and he has an emotional attachment to it so hes sticking with 600. Its one of those things where I probably wont find another g3 with the d motor but I dont want to over pay

† CH∆D † /

the pedals are off, & it should of had a coaster rear brake. So as it sits it doesnt have a rear brake. Cool looking, but dont spend just to spend. If it feels good do it

^^^ All good points.

$600 isn't terrible, but I've seen a perfect one, all original and showroom shiny go for around $500.

Bike built by Nerdzilla, owned by Franz, Sweet bike. Hardwired properly, wiring just needs cleaned up a bit. Smaller rear sprocket, Pimp ass seat etc...BJG...Represent...Logan, I got some bikes for sale as well...

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

I was quoting really nice examples of complete peds with no work needed

The last time I was in Toronto I checked out the local papers and kijiji and prices were kinda steep, but I was just making the point that the moped market really depends on the local laws and supply, so it varies greatly

campeona del mundo /

if nerdy built its done right!

† CH∆D † /

I dont know Nerdy in person, but he has Sachs threads all over this board & seems to do shit good. +1 for Nerdy built bike

Logan Dawson /

who is nerdy?

Logan Dawson /

scrapmastercash.... how do you know who built it and who owns it? I really am looking for a top tank design I cant imagine riding anything but a top tank around.

in AZ, either $40. or $800., but probably nowhere in between.

yeah that was one of nerdys bikes. look up nerdzilla aka wade smith on here

Logan Dawson /

I couldnt find anything about nerdzilla or wade smith?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account