WTB: Any cheap running moped in Denver/CO Spr area

I'm looking to buy a moped with my tax return, which means I'm on a budget of about $300, with a little room for negotiation. It must be running and in decent condition, although I don't care too much about looks -- scratches and dents aren't an issue as long as the frame isn't bent or cracked.

I probably can't get anything too fancy with that kind of money, but I'm hoping for something basic, reliable, and simple to maintain. Something with pedals and/or a transmission would be nice, but I'd still go for a noped. As long as I don't have to push it up hills!

I live in Golden (western suburb of Denver), but I have family in Colorado Springs and Boulder, so I'd be would be willing to look at bikes there too.

Re: WTB: Any cheap running moped in Denver/CO Spr

go to the shred shed in denver

discontinuuity _ /

Cool thanks! I'll check it out. It looks like they have a Piaggio Vespa Grande for $400.

discontinuuity _ /

Just bumping the thread. I've got my tax return in now so I have money to spend on a moped. Anyone selling?

I am, but I don't have anything cheap, just full builds.

I could put together a real nice "build yourself a moped kit" for $400-500, that would include everything you need including new cables, bearings and seals, drive chain, and good tires. I will also give you 2 weeks of phone support while you're building it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account