FS: 1991 Sachs Mopet

300 takes it. 1991 Sachs Mopet. 500 miles. Mildly Ported, techno bullet, carb takes round bing jets, low bars, moby single seat. Yes, we will fix the rear tire before we sell it to you. Forks are kind of janky. Don't really know why. Needs a rear brake cable. Pick it up in Boston or I'll bring it to you for 1 dollar a mile.

Re: FS: 1991 Sachs Mopet

Flat tire fixed. Bump

Where are you located?

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

how did you modify the carb to accept round bing jets? i have the same bike but mine is black. wish you were in the midwest, i'd buy it.

Located in Boston. We took the jet holder out of a round bing and turned it down on the OD on the lathe.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

chris you could also put a riser on the intake and just use a round bing if i remember correctly. 300 for running ped with exhaust! good deal for spring=-=

seth send a pic of the garelli......stop procrastinating! :)

I don't have a picture yet. We don't have a pipe for it and the wheels are off waiting on new tires.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

or shave down the nut on the bottom of the bowl. i know there are a few tricks out there, i love the cable choke and my stock square bing works great, was hoping to keep it looking stock-like ^_^

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account