$120 shipped most of a nice sachs suburban

was bumping as a part out... but lets try this... whole chassis and the extras all included for $120 and that includes shipped?

everything in the pics... suburban frame and swingarm complete with wiring harness, coil, coaster brake wiring, headlight, speedo, nice full forks, front snowflake mag, bars w magura front controls and throttle and cables

would also trade whole thing for free and include free shipping for the right hobbit go-fast trades. PA50II stuff partial trades also cool.

Re: $120 shipped most of a nice sachs suburban

emails returned.... so its looking like $40 in person or $40 plus exact lowest shipping cost possible.... anyone?

bump,

$40 local,

$40 plus exact ship,

trade hobbity things local,

trade hobbity things plus exact ship,

trade extra hobbity things plus free ship.

$40 obo plus shipped most of a nice sachs suburban

still bumping... trade me a clean complete hobbit kit and i'll trade/ship it to you for free... ditto a combination of random II ramp plate and jammy or other generic hobbit circuit pipe, 12mm keihins and intakes/reeds, set of 78 chrome bars with intact wiring harness/controls/levers, others?....

$40 + shipped most of a nice sachs suburban

bump.

$40 and delivered for free in Cleveland or Akron this weekend

otherwise obo local? obo shipped? trades for PA50-II hobbits-n-pieces?

$100 shipped ?! most of a nice sachs suburban

OK check it..... its in my way, wayyyy to clean to sit in storage forever, $30 local or $110 shipped.

..... complete Hobbit kit trade could get it for even-swap and shipped for free.

..... locals can have it for free with some PA50II swaps

couple of emails but no takers?

$25 local ... $100 shipped?

local trade for a pair of new 17X2.25's?

trade all and ship free for a good complete hobbit kit?

$100 shipped most of a nice sachs suburban

this is pending local confirmation from a craigslister ... would rather hook up an M.A. builder.... anyone? local/shipped?

sold... shipped most of a nice sachs suburban

sold local... good people.

i have this same sachs without a tank. So if someone wants the engine that goes with it as well as the back rim i got it and want to sell it. Or if you have a tank for this thing, i got the rest of the bike. send me an email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account