FS: 1980 sachs seville in baltimore

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

i know a dude who wants to sell this, so i thought i'd list it here. looks really nice but needs some work - clean the carb and adjust the points and i bet it will run just fine, but he hasnt started it. has a tear in the seat but otherwise looks great. the guy bought it for his kid a few years ago for $650 and never bothered with it, its been sitting in the back of a bike shop under a sheet. said he'll take $400 for it. im not taking a cut or anything, just trying to help out because i like that bike shop. email me if you're interested, address is in my profile. thanks!

Re: FS: 1980 sachs seville in baltimore

I love these bikes. One of my two favorite Sachs bikes, the other being the KTM Foxi. If you haven't seen one in person, they are SUPER heavy duty. Those forks are hydraulic, by the way.

what engine is in on that? i may be interested....

very interested....

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

looks like a 505a or b, i'll have to check tuesday and take the side covers off to see the model designation stamped on the case, or the carb size. talking to someone by email also. owner said it does run and it has run, just not lately.

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

this is the 505/1A, the faster one than the B. has 12mm bing. more info here if you're not familiar with the different letter engines:

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Sachs_505/1a_performance

bike has 1,585 miles. ran recently but needs fresh gas and clean the carb, its not my bike so i havent messed with it. has a new petcock and fuel line/filter. stored indoors, no rust.

1301540570_img_5901.jpg

Yeah. the Bike shop that is selling this is awesome. really straight up guys!

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

still fs

GET REALIZED! BE HERE NOW! /

Which bike shop is it?

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

baynesville bike and lawn mower repair, loch raven and joppa

Has it been sold?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account