Pinto and PA50ii for sale (MI)

"Hobbit":http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/2284660277.html

"Pinto":http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/2284638198.html

Did my taxes and I have to pay in so I gotta let these go.

1301085299_100_5049.jpg

Re: Pinto and PA50ii for sale (MI)

pinto

1301085383_100_5048.jpg

Those are both very nice! Best of luck with the sale, too bad you have to let them go, sometimes one can work out a payment plan with the IRS....

Thanks for the support! I would like to setup a payment plan with the irs but sometimes it just feels better to pay something off and be done with it. I'll still have a couple peds left if I sell these so I'm not completely at a loss. These two are the ones that mean the least to me (strange, I know that the hobbit should be my number one but most of you know how it is when you get a new project going and that becomes your new love....right? Maybe its just me?).

whats the lowest you will go on that pinto trent, im very interested in it lets work something out

armando-Shoot me an offer. I'm willing to try to work out a deal.

hey trent could u give me more info on it,

hows it running, anything wrong with it? whats top speed?

my cousin is the one im getting this for i believe he has around 500 or so to spend but if we can work something out it would be sweet the pinto is aweosme

pinto and the hobbit are nice, where did you get the 2 stage reeds for it? what is top speed on it. mike

hey trent, would u deliver to muskegon for 650 cash ? i dont have a truck to pick it up in

armando-nothing wrong with it. I hardwired it so the lights come on when its started and it has a hidden kill switch. Runs around 43mph but would be faster with different gearing, right now its got 15x45. I dont have a truck either... soon to be ex wife took it. If you guys were able to make it out here I'd let it go for $500.

Mike-i got the dual stage reeds from treats a couple years ago. They still have them. http://www.treatland.tv/honda-hobbit-pa50-boyesen-power-reed-p/boyesen-honda-hobbit-reeds-mod.htm

trent SOLD! im gonna get ahold of a friend or family member with a truck , lets exchange numbers email me your phone number or email so i can send you mine and we can schedule the pickup :)

My number is in the ad but I will email you it too.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

Anyway you'd swap me the Hobbit mags for some spokes w/ new tires and cash?

I got a guy coming to look at the hobbit today...specifically cuz it has the mags. I would consider the swap if it wasnt the main selling factor for the bike. Those mags are just too hard to come by. I think id have a hard time selling it without them. But if the guy is a no show, you can buy the bike for $800, do the swapping, and then sell her off...just a thought.

The mags alone are worth an EASY $300 bucks. No joke.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

Don't kid yourself, the bike alone is the main selling point. The mags are just a sweet sweet cherry on top.

Wish I had some for my bike but never see them for sale in time to act.

If I had $800 to spend on a moped I would have bought yours the first time I saw it listed for sale.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

What fairing is that you have on it?

I have a puch style headlight with the fairing treats sells for $14. I got that fairing with a moby I bought along time ago before treats started carrying it. I thought I was hot shit cuz the guy spent like $30 on it and I got him to throw it in with the ped but then I saw how cheap I could get it now and I realize that I'm just cold diarrhea.

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that both bikes are pending sales. Hobbit should be gone tomorrow and the pinto next weekend.

Tate in Madison /

Yeah that Hobbit is fresh as all get out.

WAY worth the money. And yeah, the mags are expensive.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account