WTT: GP1 or Gazelle tire

Ok, I got a brand new GP1 and a brand new Gazelle tires with a project bike I picked up (not sure why they bought mis-matched tires), but I want to make a matching set. So basically I'd like to trade one for the other. I am pretty sure they are both 17x2.25 (but I will go to my shop today to make sure). If no one wants to trade, I'd be interested in buying one or the other tires from you! I'd like it the same size!

Re: WTT: GP1 or Gazelle tire

I've got a rando michilin tire. I'm not sure of the style but its not a gazelle...possibly a match for you...I know it was expnesive when purchased as new...I'd have to take a pic but I'm going out of town and wont be back till Monday. Email me and I'll see if its what you're looking for.

I have a Gazelle in the size you want, Its been mounted to a wheel before and has little to no use at all. I would be willing to swap you out for the hutchinson GP1 if you would like.

I'm a dummy, I thought you were looking for a michilin..looks like steve can hook ya up

If Steve doesn't do it I can meet you in Nashville for trading. I have a bunch of brand new gazelles at the shop.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account