2 Motobecanes in CT: black, with mags&one siez

Would like to trade these two for a running top tank, Puch, motorcycle, atv, dirtbike, vw parts, or anything with a motor.

I have a 1977 motobecane 50v, siezed up on me last fall, i got a new piston for it from 1977mopeds and some fresh white grips for it too. 761 original miles.

I also have a Black 1979 Motobecane VLA with mag 6star rims, shorty intake, long seat as well. It is missing a carburater (you want a dellorto on there anyways right?)and looks like a few cables are missing too, I havent really had the chance to look at it. Motor turns over, and horn buzzes. 284 original miles.

Re: 2 Motobecanes in CT: black, with mags&one

what price range are you looking for on the black one?

Not really trying to sell it, trying to trade. Give me an offer, so I can say no.

1301026796_1977_motobecane_50v_2.jpg

i have an hs50, not in amazing condition but not terrible.

Pictures? Details? Does it run and are you able to come to Hartford, CT? Anything else to offer?

the tank is immaculate on the inside, but the bike has surface rust in some places. all it doesn't have is the left side clutch cover, but it doesn't really even need it, also right side magneto cover is interchangeable. it does run, it's just slow, and the pedal doesn't clear the pipe perfectly because it has a stock puch pipe on it because the old pipe restricted it too much. and yes i could go to hartford

1301029813_c2954667752a__1299092475000.jpeg

Meh, looking for something upgradable, batavus, ehhhhhhhhhh dont know batavus that good, had one, never really touched it, too simmilar to motobecanes, and i dont know them that good. The 6 star rims are perfect and just need to be cleaned. I know how much they are worth.

Bringem to Orlando, fl. You have a choice of either a top tank or step thru TOMOS! Both in the 2000s, low mileage and biturboz! Zoom! Zoom!

that's cool, ya there's not too much bolt on stuff for a bat, mostly just welding new pipes to the old header and that new 16 dellorto intake thing they have

Are you interested in a horizontal briggs motor, and bicycle conversion kit (sprocket,mounting hub for sprocket, chain, tensioner), to convert a bicycle/motorized.

You can call me, questions Ray 203 743 5941

Bump

bump

BUMP

Bump

1301182548_lol_19.jpg

Trade you a red Craftsman 15 gallon, 120 psi, 3hp air compressor.

Got an offer for a 1985 Suzuki GS 700 for my two Motobecanes. Not interested bob. Thank you.

BUMP MOFO

bumpity

1301260773_lol_16.jpg

Re: BUMP MOFO

bump

Bamp

if you ever want cash for them let me know

Trade me a runner, or give me an offer.

$300 cash for the pair

LOL, No thanks. I'll keep you in mind if it comes to it. I'll probably just put the carb from the orange one on to the black one with mags. Get the six stars powdercoated black, clean it up, call it a day.

1301441350_lolwutpear.jpg

i would do $300 cash for just the black one if you interested?

and i can throw in a good av7 piston and cylinder...

I think I'm all set actually, I'm going to either trade it, or make it run. Then possibly keep the orange one as a parts bike or part it out. Mostly looking for trade.

offer is there if you ever need cash...

Re: BUMP, Black one close to running

Swaped the bendy intake and gunter carb from the orange one to the black one, gotta attach the choke cable and throttle cable to the levers, flush the tank, make sure the petcock works, and fire the fucker up!

bump

bump

bump

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account