FS: Garelli Gran Sport minus engine

For sale: Garelli Gran Sport minus the engine.

Includes all the cool stuff you see here: gold mags, chrome fenders, exhaust, rack, etc. The gas tank has been repainted and is a little rusty inside, but you could probably run it. The original taillight is missing. The seat has a couple of tears, but it's usable. Fork feels pretty good. Pop an engine in here and you're good to go!

$200 because I like the wheels. Free delivery to the Dead Peds rally, or pickup in Richmond, VA.

Re: FS: Garelli Gran Sport minus engine

I don't know why the second pic doesn't seem to be working. It sure seemed to be working before, but with no post-editing ability, I can't fix it.

I may be parting this out. Left control is gone! Lemme know if you want any bits of this!

Whatcha growin?

i wonder the same

Catnip, I Knew it...

The growing is mostly my wife's project, but I help out. There's a bunch of peppers, tomatoes, basil, greens, some flowers, etc. The growing setup was a Christmas present from me!

Also someone buy this thing! Make an offer! Whatever! It takes up too much room in my basement!

bump for cool mags

Any interest in this thing at all? If no one wants it at all, I'm gonna leave it at home for the rally.

part it... i had 3 of these. still do. but sold everything except the frame and swing arm.

took a while though...

i'll buy the rear brake plate if you part it. still got the motor?

I kinda would rather sell the wheels all in one piece, but I'll see how I feel after it sits in the basement for awhile.

I never had the motor for this bike, otherwise I wouldn't be trying to get rid of it.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account