WTB:jawa 210 parts

I am a new owner searching for a multitude of parts, stock jikov carb pieces or a better carburetor, gas cap, exhaust, pedal replacement, horn, pretty much anything you have thats not fully rusted i would love if i can use it. Thanks

Re: WTB:jawa 210 parts

I've got a couple parts from a 130 (its the same except for the transmission), ill shoot you an email later today

i think you emailed me and i replied i have nos crank arms sets and i have brand new pedals that are actually for a kinetic but great for jawas too

Since you bring up the 130, im a bit confused to what I have, the vin is TLJ210 218. But the trunk says 130 maybe someone slapped on a 130 trunk?...i found a new pair of bike pedals that I bought a while back. Buut as far as the tranny goes, being new to mopeds and having some car mechanical experience the transmision sounds pretty bad maybe it just needs an oil change or new bearings? But it kinda whiirs just doesnt sound natural

Yeah I tried to email you but my computer had a sezuire, I pulled off the broken pedal and found the crank arm stripped, so I would love those cranks and pedals,

i got a rebuilt 207 and 210 engines, if you need.

yo i live on up on Krumkill, let me know when its running we can ride... Check treatland.tv for stuff, best place...

NICE, im on Johnston, hows your moped handle those massive hills?

Im about to jump into a full rebuild and would like to keep it pretty close to original if possible.

How much are you looking to get for a 210 engine there leoheyman?

it is basically a 210 without the 2nd speed. one of the engine covers will say 1 speed or 2 speed. if its a 130 you have yourself a single speed. most likely the noise you hear is either the crank needle bearings or maybe the case bearings. I have one doing the same thing. sounds like a train trying to stop. if you open up the case you will see there is no 'transmission' really. the big gear that the belt goes on is basically the transmission. case bearings are easy to buy, crank itself not so much. I think Jay-mart is out of stock on those :( If you are lucky it might just be the needle bearings behind the clutch drum. Id check there first. when it runs can you sit there and idle off the kick stand or does the rear wheel have to be moving to run?

It's definitly the 130. the rear wheel does have to be spinning to idle, on the stand it spins on its own and when stopped it wont last for more than a min. when rolling if i give it full throttle it dies out also. ill take a look at the needle bearing thanks.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account