LTD dash $90 shipped!

I got this spare LTD dash I'm not going to use, comes with a 40 mph speedo and looks to be powdercoated. Asking $90 shipped, your not gonna find one cheaper.

1300820714_calender_633.jpg

Re: LTD dash $90 shipped!

Price reduction:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=2&i=397942&t=384904

New thread new price.... I can't argue with you there Ave. :) When are we going to ride together?

Bump! Buck I'm hoping this summer we can set up some rides in columbus, I think it is long overdue.

Pablo Puchasso /

Still got that Austisa kit? $80?

I agree, long overdue. I should be up there a lot in the near future since I am getting married there in July.

Friendly bump.

I think i might have some new old stock black covers that go in the rectangular slots for sale or trade if a person gets this dash other then me. If this is a cash only deal, i do not think it will be me.

I think there are 20. Two packages of 10 each. The part is called Fairing and the part number is 359.1.53.029.1 . I can sell them, but prefer to trade. Attached is an Attachment of what looks like the Fairing plugs.

1301074825_puchfairing.jpg

Yea sorry guys but no trades I'm trying to clear out the spare parts I got already.

BUMP! Sold the speedo out of this but still have the dash and speedo grommet/mount. $75 shipped!

bump

$70 shipped thats the best I can do

up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account