FS: Morini S6

Another grand scheme gone nowhere...

This little tidbit from Italy was supposed to be mounted to the underside of a Batavus. Unfortunately it dragged on too long and ADD got the best of me.

This is a Franco Morini S6 single speed w/ case inducted reed valve. Stock it wears a 14.12 Del, but I have a VM20 throat coming from the Week-End boys.

You'll get the complete engine plus as soon as it shows up in the mail I'll forward on to you the stock intake, reeds, and super fab Week-Ends intake.

$350 shipped to your door.

1300759075_022.jpg

Re: FS: Morini S6

Willing to consider offers or trades involving Puch Destroyer, MLM or other pipes...

Buy me so I can get some Motomatic magic...

more pictures?

somewhere to get replacement/enhancement parts?

where will the intake put the carb?

oooohhhh tiny dirt-bike engine, parts obtainable.

which S6 is it? (E/S/C are 3 possibilities ive found)

Parts are available for these. There is an American distributor for Franco Morini engines/parts

I live down the street from a shop that carries these

350 is a good price if it's complete minus reed block and intake

Sorry for the delay guys... I was on a wildfire from 8am to midnight

The E,S & C versions are the models available to the public directly from FM. They built other variants for different bike builders. This particular model specs out between the E and C. it has 3 transfer ports (case inducted) which can be doubled in size. Plus you can always throw on the S or even the water cooled top-end.

My original intention if anyone recalls was to fit an S5-SC top end and attempt a dual carbed (case and top-end) insanity setup for the Batavus...it just didn't happen.

This does come with the reeds and intake. It also is supposed to come with a VM20 intake from Weak-Ends.

Old intake runs a Del inline with the engine, new intake takes the VM20 straight out the drive side (left)...

Anymore questions shoot me an email!

obo...

hey which stock mopeds can this engine bolt up to with out modifying anything?

Without modifying anything...lol, none

This engine would be a relatively easy mount for a Batavus, Motobecane or Peugeot. It could also be used for just about whatever you wanted to put it on...

emails returned. A few interested parties but no commitment as of yet...

bump

hmmm I wonder how that would go on a Doniselli Minikid

(suicide by moped)

The mounting bracket would hang just like the stock one does...wheelie machine for sure!

Last bump before it goes to some lame motorized bicycle forum...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account