WTB: project moped, SW Ohio

i am in dayton ohio and looking for a running or a "everythings there but not running" type of project.

cheaper the better.

not picky about cosmetics, top tank, style etc...

thanks in advance

Re: WTB: project moped, SW Ohio

Emailed!

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Check CL Dayton there is a post for a tomos its listed for $350 but I talked to the ladie and she was willing to take $200. Sounds like she has dumped a lot of cash on it. New this new that, typical just want it out of there lives scenario.

AWESOME!! Wes and I are trying to get more riders around here. Email me when you get a bike and if you need help fixing it up. Let's ride!

I only have two bikes and neither are for sale, best of luck and hit me up.

is tomos the listing with only a phone number, no price, details or pics?

thanks for the invite!

im pretty pumped to get something to tinker with. cars have been my thing for the last couple of years but im getting a little older, have a kid so i dont need a modified car as a DD. a moped is just what the doctor ordered!

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Shawn the bike posted is priced at $350 and has a picture with phone #. Its white. She says it has spark. I tried to help her with a fix but she was way to impatient. It looked like a decent opportunity for someone. I don't need it the price was not in my range.

Yes Buck and I could us some more riders in town. Buck is good source for moped knowledge. Keep in touch. I must proof read. ladie - lady there - their oh well. Peace Wes

im kinda on the other end of ohio but i have a vespa for sale

150 bucks, and its all yours

1300765064_vespa_p.jpg

thanks for the offer. i saw your ad on CL, that is quite a ways away. ill keep it in mind if i can find something closer in the next couple of days. thanks again

DAM' Fairchild /

i got the same vespa ped as ascoute, same color, less motor and controls. cuz your in dayton lets say 40 bux. between the two bikes u could build a good one maybe.

trikedaddy, do you know where to locate a motor locally other than CL? i havnt seen any completes for sale on the web yet.

DAM' Fairchild /

no, but if you post a WTB: VESPA MOTOR ad on here some one will have one ready to ship. or you could watch craigslist for a parts bike.

Brandon, come on, lol. We need this guy with a complete bike ASAP. Bump for another local rider to get a bike.

looks like ill be picking up the white tomos for $200 that chickenpecker found.

i was searching CL with searchtempest.com and that listing didnt show up. had to use CL the old fashioned way.

not currently running. seller was told by a mechanic that it has an incorrect flywheel installed and that was the problem. even though it ran when originally purchased with that flywheel installed. doesnt make sense to me, but im a newb.

looks like i be starting a "help the new guy get on the road" thread in the near future!

I have a couple of running peds up in c-bus for sale, hit me up, incorrect flywheel? Tomos came with may different ones.

lets move this party over to the general discussion forum!

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/1/966313/966313/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account