1979 QT50 Yamahopper Parting Out

This hopper has been outside for a long time. Piston is stuck in the cylinder. Missing the carb, choke cable, throttle assembly, head and possibly more. Tank is junk (mice nest), seat pan and foam are intact but has a homemade cover on it. Rear rack is tweaked but usable. Wheels are straight but pitted. If you need a pic of a specific part I will take a pic and email it to you.

Let me know what you need and shoot me an offer.

I need a carb and choke cable from a QT and a front fender for a LC50 Champ if anyone wants to do some trading.

1300733902_pic_001.jpg

Re: 1979 QT50 Yamahopper Parting Out

Can I see a closer look at the footrest bracket? Is the cylinder head bracket that extends from it bent? Kind of appears that way. Anyway, If you could shoot me an email or post up left/right/top pics of it, that'd be great. Also, the rear cover on the drive shaft, on the rear wheel. Mine is not watertight, there is a large separation from the shaft assembly and the cover, which is destined to get water inside. Thanks.

jonahquinnhollis@gmail.com

I take it the control panel is also gone?

Where by gone I mean "unusable", not "missing".

Do you still have the ignition with the key let me know asap

Pics sent for foot rests, Dash panel it toast, no glass and part of the gauge is missing, and the ignition is intact and has a 2 position switch (on/off) not 3 position (on/start/off)

I'll take the ignition w/key and the black box too, plus the footrest, if the other guys decide to pass on them.

Otherwise, I would like the turn signals and the ignition coil if it's still around.

I can pay through paypal or else trade in parts. I have quite the stash.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56523762@N07/

Take a look and see if there is anything you would want in trade.

If nothing catches your attention, just e-mail me your price, my zip is 74127

Thanks

Pegs and covers are sold.

Attached is a pic of what I have left.

Found a carb missing the plungers needs rebuilt. $20 plus shipping

Got the cylinder unstuck. Cylinder is junk but the engine turns over fine and the trans seems fine as well.

Let me know what you need.

1300848456_picture.jpg

Is the speedo cable still there? How much?

is that the stock rear end and not a pw's? If it is stock how much?

emails sent for Speedo cable and rear end

These things are going cheap, if they are not cheap enough shoot me an offer, I'd rather they go to someone cheap then I have to toss it in the scrap heap

Frame no title Free plus cost of shipping

Pitted Handlebars w/ controls that probably don't work $5 plus shipping

Both wheels, some rust on the spokes but straight with no broken spokes front wheel has brake assembly $15 plus shipping for the pair

Engine Locked up and the piston is in pieces, no head studs, no cylinder, no head, could be rebuilt but best as parts. Trans is in good shape. No Flywheel or stator. $20 plus shipping (should be able to fit in a Large Flat rate box $15 anywhere in the us)

Carb- Missing the throttle and choke plungers and springs, good rebiulder $10 plus shipping

Front and rear racks $10 plus shipping

Headlight bucket no bulb $5 plus shipping

If possible I will combine shipping if I can put the items all in the same box. Shipping will only be what they charge me. I don't inflate shipping costs to make a profit.

The final push to get rid of this stuff. Everything is free plus shipping

You pay for shipping and the hit I take for using Paypal (3%) and you get the parts

Front Forks

Front and rear fenders

Frame no title Free plus cost of shipping

Pitted Handlebars w/ controls that probably don

Emailed

Hit me up if you still have this stuff. I emailed you once. Drptopslugbug@yahoo.com

1979 QT50 Yamahopper Parting Out

Tried emailing and failed, can you email me back, thanks

All parts off this bike have been sold Thanks Everyone and especially Moped Army for helping us keep Mopeds and Nopeds alive

mark mccargar /

would you sell just the back wheel for 10$

mark mccargar /

I need spokes or a back rim for yamahopper 1979-1989. Anyone?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account