FS NICE Puch/Murray with E50

Monti S /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

great overall condition, has the full side cover set, i just pulled one side to show the clean square port topend and clean cases, nice clean E50 with only 1100 miles on 40mph bullet headlight/speedo, really nice body and forks and tank and fenders, all wiring controls cables etc, perfect 1.5 seat, tall chrome bars, bar end mirror, very nice stock original bike, got excited about puchs last fall, bought it, added the new seat and trolled the neighborhood for a weekend, got sidetracked with a couple generals projects and next thing i know there is snow on the ground... and since then I've developed quite a hobbit habit lately so im shopping it out. good runner, all i did was steal the carb and intake for a deal/swap over the winter. been in heated storage for all of the off season and only spotted a couple little drips of atf under it.

Ive got exactly $350 into it as it sits and wanna break even, or $300 and I keep the full seat and you get the stock saddle. otherwise i'm likely to just slap a 12 bing on it and keep it as a shiney loaner.

in this case, i would much rather sell outright than trade but might consider a partial trade/cash deal for something on my wish list (looking for a truly like new stock 78 red~white hobbit for example).

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account