WTB Derbi variant Piston rings

Need advice where to get Derbi piston rings?i have a piston port Variant and need stock piston rings for it. Checked the treatland and only saw Derbi Flat reed piston rings at 44mm. I not sure if that would fit. Any Bay Area folks have any I can buy from you.I am in the East Bay.My stock one just snapped in two .

Re: WTB Derbi variant Piston rings

Tate in Madison /

Yeah i donno man. I can tell you the 44mm rings wont work.

Derbi piston rings are kind of different from other moped rings. They have that weird top ring.

Personally what I would do (if you want to stay stockish) would be to get an A35 top end. It takes a little hole opening but thats it,

Otherwise get a kit.

i am pretty sure that puch metra 50 rings work. also you can just use a puch piston if you want. Treat's is selling a new puch one that has the top dyke ring.

oh take a picture of you piston. some of them are different.

Trying not to spend too much so if there is a ring available I rather do that

tomos a35 rings will work just perfectly

I saw two kinds that might fit from Treats

A3 38mm x 2mm

A35 38 mm x 1.5mm

Please advise the best choice.Anyone of the above is available from Treats. I sure love living 30 miles away from Treatland.With gas prices and toll nowadays Im taking the Bart.

you should measure your rings.

Just cae back fro treats and the A35 rings didn't work that was 38mmx1.5mm. What is a replacement for it?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account