FS/FT: Garelli Rex KL55

1959 Garelli Rex KL55, ultra cool jelly-mold gas tank, kick start, needs piston(seller on ebay has one and so does Domi Racer), very complete. This would make a super neat small bike project. I am not sure I really want to get rid of it so I am going to be pretty firm on the price. its worth it considering there is not many of these around. I will consider trades of clean mopeds, motorcycles, cars, trucks, guitars, Honda Gyro, CASH, etc. Bike is located in Black Creek, WI but I can possibly get Laser to deliver this in the midwest. I will be making a trip to Chicago soon and can deliver it then for free. Asking price is $500 Take a look at pics of the bike on my flikr

bike is dirty in the pics and the jug is set on the studs backwards.

FS/FT: Garelli Rex KL55

Forgot to mention, I will consider trading up for the right bike. I have really been wanting a V1 powered Sebring after seeing some of these nice ones posted lately.

Re: FS/FT: Garelli Rex KL55

Also trades for a Yamaha PW50, small kids atv, or small kids motorcycles. No Chinese junk please

Still for sale. I may buy a piston and rebuild the motor then the price will go up considerably. So if somebody wants, now is the time to get it cheap.

Coming to the east coast any time soon? if so, shoot me an email! I have guitars and mopeds for trade!

I wish I did make it to the east coast. I would have to get your Sebring from ya

ugh salty, this bike is making my balls sag. if i had the money, i would give you the money _and_ a spitty twizty for it. if you are in milwaukee give me a call, we can go to my shop and see if you want any trades/ partial trades.

what i could do to that bike..old man.. ;)

how about another bump for Blaze's saggy balls? Going to Chicago in the next day 48 hours, anyone?

This should be gone already...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account