FS: 78 Free Spirit

Trent /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I got a free spirit sitting around that i haven't had time to get to wrenching on yet (trying to get a different bike ready for thunderdrome). Tank is pretty clean and the bike itself is in fair condition. I haven't really messed with it at all and it looks like it will need some wiring gone through. One thing i did notice (besides the pillow case seat cover) is that the e50 will most likely need a new crank since the end where the nut would screw on to hold the flywheel on is broke off so there is no nut but the flywheel is solidly on there. It has a 14 bing with matching intake. Also has good compression. Located in Owosso, Michigan. Looking for any and all reasonable offers. Might part it out if there is enough interest in most of the parts. I will be working on the ped when i can find the time so i might have it road ready in in a week or two.

1300595314_20110319_22.50.27.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account