Tomos A5 engine

Bobby Dopefiend /

Hello... I have a Tomos A5 engine for sale. I had bought this bin of moped parts off of a guy for some of the hobbit crap he had in there and got a bunch of extra crap that I dont really need. This engine was included. It looks to overall be in good shape, but the little macrolines (Oil injection?) are cut so I guess you would need to replace those? Also it doesnt have pedal arms or pedals. Other than that It looks like a cool engine.... I'm kinda into Hondas only so I dont really know anything about these. I do know that the intake is still on it! And it's black. And it says A5 on the head.

Email me and make me an offer.... I've been checking out old buy/sells so I know what they go for, price all depends on how far I have to ship it... I also have some hobbit stuff for sale so just shoot me an e-mail!

Re: Tomos A5 engine

Bobby Dopefiend /

Bumpy for a35/a5

SpartaFoxi and Tomos Lover /

Hey Ryan I'm in need of an A35 motor for my Tomos do You happen to know if it ran and how much do you want for it ?I'm all the way in Wisconsin dells Wisconsin.Also If you could email me a picture of it that would be great.Thanks.

Bobby Dopefiend /

From now on just email me, as the only time I'll

check this is to bump and I get emails directly on my phone... You will have better Much better response time just shootin me an email

Bobby Dopefiend /

bumperooni

Compression? Spark? Cdi or points? Coil?

Bobby Dopefiend /

no coil... and I can't test spark or compression because there is no coil or pedal arms.... is there a way I can tell if it's cdinor points by looking at it without taking it apart??

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account