RICHMOND, VA: April 16th bike/moped swap meet

Hey folks who live in or near Richmond!

Mid April, RideRichmond.net is hosting a bike week. In addition to a full week of fun bicycle events, there will be a swap meet Saturday April 16th at Abner Clay Park.

It runs from 11am to 5pm and is free to vend or attend. In addition to bicycle stuff, Michael at RideRichmond is welcoming mopeds/moped parts to the mix.

It'll be a good buy/sell/trade kind of day.

More deets at RideRichmond.net's blog break>

I hope to see you all there!

I know I'm bringing a bunch of stuff.

Re: RICHMOND, VA: April 16th bike/moped swap meet

wow that is a busy schedule these peeps dont mess around. will try to make it. free to vend?! unheard of. noice.

yeah its pretty awesome.

hoping lots of folks will come out with moped stuff too! i have a bunch of stuff to part with, moped and bike, and some soft goods too.

maybe a HS fundraiser too? who knows.

in my calendar.

is there some sort of Google compatible Richmond events calendar?

coming up really soon!

i've been making a bunch of really awesome tool rolls and custom bags to bring out...i'll have cheap moped shirts and hells satans coozies. come out and say hi! seriously, i'll be bored, working a table solo. gimme a high five.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lostlions/sets/72157626427620984/

nice job on the tool roll ups!!!!!!!!!!

Pete Daddeo *YouTube: Moped Problems* /

Aw man I thought this was the rally. Is there gonna be a rally swap meet this year?

thanks for the compliments!

i love sewing stuff and sourcing neat old fabrics, and i love storage and traveling light. the two have gone hand in hand pretty well.

I'm not sure about a swap at the rally this year, i'll ask around and see if anyone was planning on one.

whoops!

swap has been rescheduled to May 14th due to impending torrential downpour all day this Saturday.

good cause i had to work today and dint have any money..i win

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account