fs 40mph vdo chrome speedo can complete

sachs, complete vdo chrome and black can one chrome sticker on it, odometer 1400 miles, speedometer 40MPH, glass speedo cable..

offer shipped or trades for hobbit things

Re: fs 40mph vdo chrome speedo can complete

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

bump for a great seller

Probably Fred /

Looks like needle is bent down and rubs on dial not good :( Every speedo I've bought used rubs on the glass or dial and every person said they work fine. They don't and won't read the correct speed if the needle touches even a little bit

fair enough; needle does point to the face, i couldn't say personally if its scientifically accurate....

Probably Fred /

It can be cut-pried open and a new needle put in from a donor speedo though

Yep Roff, Just did that with my 40mph speedo. Donor 30mph speedos are dirt cheap and the needle swaps right over.

ok then... speaking of cheap... how is $20 shipped ?

still up for super cheap shipped 40mph speedo

ot the speedo and the headlight

or the speedo and the headigh and the bars and controls

or the speedo and the headlight and the bars and controls

or the speedo and the headlight and the bars and controls and the forks

or the speedo and the headlight and the bars and controls and the forks and great snowflake mag

or the speedo and the headlight and the bars and controls and the forks and great snowflake mag and fenders

or the speedo and the headlight and the bars and controls and the forks and great snowflake mag and both fenders and the full frame and swingarm

bump it...

even cheaper if you bundle-buy all the sachs stuff I have listed

even free with the right bundled buys/trades (all the sachs stuff and or the sweet Murray runner ped and or the general five star toptank ped)

does the speedo come out of the can?, my speedo is mounted in the headlight bucket

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account