FS - Magnum LTD #367

Ok, I found a couple people with Magnum LTD tanks, but they're seriously out of my price range to purchase and I don't have time with buying one, striping one, and painting it the original color. Basically, what you see is what you get. Missing the tank, one sidecover, and the fairing (the main things missing). There's some other misc crap missing, but that's all easily replaced. The engine is locked, but you were going to replace that with an e50 anyway right?

I'm looking for offers on the whole bike or offers on the parts as I'll consider parting it now.

As for trades, there's a few things that I'd definitely look for/consider.

Silver MKII magnum tank (in decent shape)

"Built" e50 engine (kit/carb/intake/exhaust)

Trail Tech Vapor setup

Hobbit goodies (anything - TJT, mag wheels, kits, good pipes)

Hobbit HPI (with lights) setup

Shoot me an email with offers/trade offers!

Re: FS - Magnum LTD #367

Pic of other side.

1300328622_img_0297.jpg

Number 367.

oof. poor thing.

Same thing I thought when I picked it up along with 5 other bikes.

Someone needs to buy that and put it back to minty fresh.

curious to know how much those tanks where going for?

Nice looking LTD tanks couple people wanted $200-350. No thanks to that.

Also willing to setup a big trade (I have other bikes) for a small cc motorcycle so I can ride back and forth to work easier and not ride my derbi or blaster hobbit there all the time!

$40 for the swingarm?

I'm not going to part until I find out if people are interested in either the bike as a whole, find out if there's any interesting trades for the whole thing, or someone is interested in the dash. I'd rather not part, but will if no one's interested in the whole thing after a week or so, then I'll part it. If it is parted, I'm keeping the seat and possibly the trunk/trunk lid.

Sounds good. If you do part it, lemme know about the swingarm. :)

how much did you want for the whole thing and would you ship? shipped with out motor? thanks slprlsc@live.com zip 23223

Shoot me an offer. And yes, I would ship it with or without the engine.

hey. i have a LTD and all i'm missing are the sidecovers (oil injection and electrical covers). if you'd sell me those, i'd be stoked. name a price and ill probably pay that...lemme know man. check ltd wiki for rodney...thanks!

I've only got the one sidecover showing in the pics.

$25 for just the one, if you want. can you ship?

I'll keep it in mind. I'm not parting the bike for at least a week or so.

ya, i see why it's hard to separate it from it's original parts..if you decide to, though, at least you know it's goin to a good home. ill check up..

Are you offering an equil trade for the hobbit HPI w/lights ?

Won't trade an HPI setup for the whole bike...

Emailed!

Emailed you back dude.

Emailed

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

I'll take the handlebars if you part it.

60 for the swingarm if you part him out

Bumping this up. Still trying to setup trades for the whole bike - lots of cash offers to buy the whole bike - and am very close to closing a deal, but I'd like to see if there's anyone with any small cc motorcycles... I've got a nice Derbi Variant (with pipe/carb upgrade), another project magnum, 2 project maxi's, bunch of Hobbits, etc to set up a nice trade for the right bike.

Shoot me an email.

Project Magnum?

Yep, MKII magnum. If this sells, I'm prob keeping that bike to build up custom. But I'd trade both Magnums and maybe something else for a nice small cc motorcycle. Add the Derbi for something really nice.

i have a honda cb125 runs drives have title.

hmmm.......

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account