wtb: springy seat for rigid

whatchu guys got for me?

Re: wtb: springy seat for rigid

..for your back!

if your sayin u want a rigid seat then chop it thats what i do for every springy seat.

nono, i need springs. the seat that i got with my frame is as old as the frame itself and the springs have 0 tension so it's even harder on my back. looking for a double springed saddle or something comparable.

I got mine at walmart and it works great

I have a cool black one in good shape off a vintage cruiser bicycle. I can get you a pic tomorrow if you want. It would look a lot cooler and period than some shitty wal mart seat, thats for sure.

cool, go for it.

Pablo Puchasso /

what rigid frame did you get?

Pablo Puchasso /

Bill, if you got a Maxi N, make sure you have the "N" specific plastic piece that goes next to the seatpost. The reg. Maxi one will make finding the right post/seat a nightmare.

^^word.

i always wanted to try this one on a moped:

http://www.brooksengland.com/en/Shop_ProductPage.aspx?cat=saddles+-+city+%26+heavy+duty&prod=B190

pricey, but brooks are nice saddles.

B190:

yeah i have the n and i'm pretty sure i have the plastic piece. have to check when i get home. it's for the 'monstrosity' that i built...brooks are so expensive but it may come to that, they look so comfortable.

you can just this orgi puch-N

1300396903_224451.jpg

You should try to find a jawa saddle seat. That's What's going on my 7.

Super comfy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account