WTB Trac front wheel or front wheel for hydro fork

Hey. I just bought these front forks

I have them on my bike. but now I'm in need of a front wheel that will fit it. does anyone have preferably a Trac Liberty front wheel setup with axel. or a front wheel with a (10mm?) axel that will be long enough to fit through these forks. Let me know! thanks y'all.

Re: WTB Trac front wheel or front wheel for hydro

Sir Christopher BLKBLK /

:(

Moby mags, use 10 mm axles, maybe other moby rims too? You can get long 10mm sealed bearing axles off eBay for a few $$$, but they are described as pit bike swingarm bolts, I can find u the link if interested.

Sir Christopher BLKBLK /

oh sweet. I tried a moby spoke wheel and the axel was too big. so maybe its not 10mm? I was getting that measurement from the guy I bought the forks from. or maybe moby mags are different then spokes? I was hoping to find a full wheel so I don't have to deal with finding a spoke wheel to fit the axel and then dremeling out a brake plate and fitting spacers etc. but if I get desperate I may start hassling you for a link. thanks for the info man.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account