wtb Bat HS50 stuff

Looking for parts to a HS50

-seat, tank, forks, wheels (with brakes), ignition coil, cylinder, chains, really anything but the frame and bottom end. Let me know what you got. looking to build this thing on low budget. Thanks!

-Quinn

Re: wtb Bat HS50 stuff

I have the cylinder head 15.00 shipped.

i would sell you a set of controls too.

got a set of starflight front forks

also, front and rear fenders.

chains too

let me look

gotta a box of Batavus stuff

get back with you

Yo quinn you ever gonna give me my money or parts?you have owed for months incase you forgot.I've been patient watched you post and never said a word.you said you needed my address and I gave it to you twice.you owe me 80 bucks and I'll get it if we ever meet.

Quinn Welch L2S /

Sam, i apologizing for not sending the 2 dollar woodruff key, ill send it to you on thursday, im going home for break and can send it then. i tried getting my parents to look for it while ive been at school but they couldnt find it nor knew what i was talking about. i should have corresponded with you. school caught up to me and i spaced. i apologize. and why do i owe you 80 bucks? are you trying to make me look bad on here? it was an honest mistake, i wasnt trying to screw you out of 2 dollars or a woodruff key.

Quinn Welch L2S /

ohh and if your gonna be a stinker about it ill take back all those extra parts i threw in your package for free cuz i thought you might need them on your build and thought i would help you out. and are you threatening me? cuz thats a little immature. Dealing with you has been nothing but a hassle.

You owe me 80 bucks because that is what I sent you and you sent me a box of broken rusty parts half of which were not even compatable with my bike and you knew that.don't play innocent I sent you a number of messages as soon as I received the box of unusable crap.I want my 80 dollars and you can have this shit back I haven't touched it.I'm not trying to make you look bad I'm giving you an opportunity to fix something you did that was fucked up.is that easier for you to understand?

And I guess the hassle was when I didn't want to accept being ripped off right?just give me money back and Ill give you your garbage back no hassle at all.

And wtf are you referring to with this two dollars?yes the woodruff key was missing along with the pedal crank and pulley you sent me a couple of rusty mismatched clutch pieces I guess those were what you mean when you say all those extra parts.

Quinn Welch L2S /

Sam.... i gave you exactly what you asked me for! i didnt rip you off. you asked for everything thing that i gave you. Why would i rip someone off on here? i go on here every day. why would i want to be one of those guys that rips people off? cuz everybody hates those guys, did you ever think that i gave you what you asked me for, but you didnt ask for the right parts? or clarify exactly what you needed? Im not sending you your 80 dollars because i dont owe you anything but the woodruff key. I came through on my end of the deal now stop complaining and being childish about this. Maybe you just dont know how to fix your moped and you lost interest now you want your money back?

Quinn Welch L2S /

I sent you the crank and they pully!!!!! and yah these parts are 30 fucking years old! of course theyre gonna be worn and you never asked for NOS parts, I told you that these are all used parts. What did you expect? brand new shiny parts??? I have no idea where you get off telling me that i ripped you off cuz i didnt!!!!!!!! Now cut it out.d

Dude you can insult me and lie but that doesn't change that you did not come through with what was agreed on.you pretty much suck.

Quinn Welch L2S /

alright post a picture of all the parts i sent you and ill post the email list of the things you asked me for

and well compare.

You know what you sent you're wasting my time like you stole my money.ill send you my address if you wanna make this right and stop beinga drama queen.this isn't judge judy I just want my money.

I don't have to prove you are a thief you and I both know that already.

Quinn Welch L2S /

well lets let the people of MA decide whose ripping who off... cuz in my honest opinion i did not rip you off, i sent you the parts you asked for off of a Batavus M56 and what you can do with them is not my worry.

Quinn Welch L2S /

So sam are you saying that the pedal crank and the pulley were both not in your box???

Quinn Welch L2S /

ohh and sam i was talking to some one on here who says they bought a belt from you and they never recieved it... so explain that.

If you didn't rip me off then buy this stuff back if its such a great deal you will have problem reselling it right?go ahead and type some more bullshit I guess but I'm sick of saying I just want my money.you are a liar and a thief.

Quinn Welch L2S /

actually i apologize that wasnt you who ripped them off but they didnt have anything nice to say about you either. so why dont you stop trying to get your money back for perfectly good parts, why dont you resell them, and if you know your right, why dont you post a picture of the "rusty" parts i sold you and well compare notes.

Who was that?now you are just gonna make up shit?who bought a belt?names please.

Quinn Welch L2S /

sorry i mixed up emails i apologize for that. i jumped the gun on that post. but apparently you have a reputation for being impossible to deal with.

I have never collected for or sold any belt but I guess you'll say anything.

Quinn Welch L2S /

So stop trying to get your money back from me because i dont owe you anything and you clearly dont want to prove that i stole from you so you must not be all that confident in your arguement. Now leave me alone and contintue on with your life. its over

Wow quinn keep that bullshit goin I've done business with lots of folks on here and you are the only one who has stolen my money.

I'm confident ill get it if we meet.

Quinn Welch L2S /

Dude are you threatening me again????? if you wanna try hurt me to get your money back you can come to either boston or milwaukee and "Get" it if youd like. But until then leave me the fuck alone and get off this forum cuz your nothing but a hassle and a waste of a thread.

You just keep that up quinn.we'll pick this up when we meet.

Are you kicking me off moped army quinn?

Quinn Welch L2S /

when the hell do you think your gonna meet me? and i gave you a chance to prove i was wrong and you refuse to... so you lose. Goodbye

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account