Two Wheels going out of business

Two Wheels in Indianapolis, IN is going out of business! its actually in Beach Grove, IN like 20mins south of Indy. Attention! Very limited selection of Puch parts! You can find Tomos, Garelli and tons of crazy old moped stuff tho. Upto 80% off everything!

Re: Two Wheels going out of business

are the going to ship stuff or is this local only part...cause ill take a shit ton of tomos stuff

two wheels is awesome. sad to see it go.

Pablo Puchasso /

What kinda puch stuff?

Nothing good Mojo, it's pretty picked over, but they do have loads of 14:12 carb bodies and lots of cast off kind of parts. I might go check it out though.

bummer. this place was a nice little secret. they were always getting new stuff in too.

not a lot of moped stuff, mostly tomos bottom ends. it was rad though for finding 17" moto wheels, and is where i got my pitbike forks.

Yeah that place was fork city usa

Ok so Two Wheels isnt going out of business... It was posted on clist... I called to verify... not true.. some fng loser was pissed about his lame ass scooter costing to much to get fixed r something...oops

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account