WTB: Bing carb and exhaust pipe for sachs 5051a

I just bought my first moped on craigslist. It's missing some stuff, and I don't necessarily know what I'm doing, but the guy I bought it from told me it needed a "square" bing carburetor and an exhaust pipe. It's a clinton 50a, and the engine is a sachs 5051A, and based on a google search it seems like I need a 12mm carb... Anyway, I need to buy both these things. Sorry if I'm being vague, I'm in a little over my head here. I can be reached by email

Re: WTB: Bing carb and exhaust pipe for sachs 5051

emailed you.. i have the better 12mm 104A square bing carb with complete sachs airbox and jet and air filter filter and choke module... and i have the better 26mm header full chrome exhaust.... these are both good hop-ups for 1A performance

Hey man, you dont need to put a square bing on there necessarily, there are a few places to get different sized manifolds to put any carburetor on there. The exhaust, you need to find a clamp style manifold, 2 peice exhaust. unless you can weld.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account