WTB NU50 rear wheel

I need a NU50 rear wheel, turns out a NC wheel wont work.

let me know what you got

Re: WTB NU50 rear wheel

I also am on the hunt for one and have been for awhile. I shimmed my nc rear wheel to fit my urban engine but my shim is crooked and makes the wheel wobble.

but the hub of the NC is a different size

and if you're really desperate there are a few on ebay, one is $65

yeah, that's what prompted this post, even $65 for one used rear wheel is a bit high

i`ve ran a nc wheel on a nx motor for hundreds of miles with no problem. on the nx motor you have to remove the starter to run the nu or the nc wheel. i now have a nu wheel because the rim is wider to fit the 2.75x14 tire. with the nu wheel on the nx motor u still have to modify and use a small shim. i had to grind the lip off of the case where the hub slides into it`s kind of a mud guard. nu wheels are harder to come by and cost twice as much as a nc wheel.

good luck and 65.00 with shipping isn`t all that bad considering they are hard to come by.

but the NC wheel I have wont even fit on the threaded 14mm axle, the splines are 17mm and the hole in the NC hub is like 13mm or so

is this what your looking for

1300316334_dscn1720.jpg

what be the diameter of that axle hole?

see pic but its about 16 my gage does not fit in the drum well but if you want it make me an good offer. I am not too hot on trying to ship this

1300322862_dscn1730.jpg

$45? if we're talking shipped $65?

where you at? I'm in the detroit area

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account