DeadPeds Rally Buy/Sell Thread

There will be a raffle and a silent auction going on at our rally, but maybe you prefer to barter and trade like in the good ol' days. Post here if you are coming to "R.I.P. you a new one" and you have stuff you want to buy or sell.

Re: DeadPeds Rally Buy/Sell Thread

...and don't forget. It's never too late to register.

<www.thedeadpeds.net>

"thedeadpeds.net":http://www.thedeadpeds.net

Never too early to register either.

Only one Aaron per thread please.

Shoot me an email if anyone wants me to buy this stuff at deadpeds, we don't have enough room for it, so I'm only bringing it for definite sales.

-stock puch topends

-stock magnum spring forks

-a couple za's (in various states)

- jawas (being sold all or nothing 207's 1complete 1rolling frame, some additional parts)

Make me offers.

Email in username^

what a bad ass video hahaha!

I've got a complete stock 2hp cast iron hi-torque puch cylinder and head, and a euro E50 with a roller bearing crank, complete except for clutch parts

Magnum length chrome EBRs. im lookin to trade em for maxi ones.

Running Ciao. needs spokes in the back and a mild tuneup. carb needs cleaning. make an offer.

email is on the profile, dude.

Complete V1 (no clutch bell/starter plate)

Complete Ciao Stock Engine w/carb

Various Ciao Parts (Bars/Rack/Basket/Lights/Controls)

i'll probably need an e50 2 shoe/bell. i'm not expecting my clutch to last the whole weekend.

I'm on the prowl for a medium-sized 3/4 helmet, preferably in black. Not looking for anything too fancy.

I'm also considering selling my large vega summit 2 in red. Its a sleek helmet, but I look like/feel an astronaut in it. Barely used at all, make me an offer.

selling:

batavus va (runs fine)

buying:

tomos 5 stars

puch pinto tank

vespa variated mags

Potentially interested in selling:

1980 Motobecane Le Moped. Stock with a 14:12 SHA. Brand new petcock. Runs, but needs the throttle cable looked at and probably new gaskets. Revving a little out of control on the stand but gets up to speed and rides well. I might have time to get new gaskets installed. They have been purchased and are in hand.

I'd say the condition is pretty darn OK. It's not super clean but it's not ratty. I will take some photos this week.

Also have the Simonini exhaust with brand new mounting hardware: http://www.1977mopeds.com/product/1600

I was interested in getting this running for my wife but realized I know nothing about Motobecanes and am not particularly interested in learning them. Email me!

email sent.

Looking for dellorto SHA (not a clone) 1515 body only, or maybe a whole carb.

derek from black pipes moped gang 🌧 /

I need this

Not tryin to pay $28 for it tho.

I think I have what you need. I will double check today, what do you want to pay for it delivered to you hand at the rally? Seeing as how they are made of unobtanium 28$ sounds like a good deal. Email me

At mild child

I have a few real dellorto 14-12s that I removed the atomizer from, cleaned the shit out of, and drilled to 15mm(9/16" or 14.*#^#

1.Hey does anyone have a 5 coil mounting plate for a peugeot 103?

2.Also potentially looking for stock moby 50V parts.

Thanks!

Rachid- Well I'm not gauranteeing ill buy one, but, if you bring one I will probably buy it from you

Ok... So MA ate my first try at this... lemme try again. I got this stuff for sale y'all.

PUCH

1) Spoked 17in leleu rims. Pretty dang nice. Freshly repacked bearings roll like butta. Come with brake hubs and 44t sprocket.

2) Puch 3/4 seat with post (pending)

3) Polini 15mm bing intake

4) ZA50 reconditioned, not rebuilt. Checked over and shift pucks REPLACED with atomic ones. I KNOW my ZA50's - it's all I run. Ask someone. Only interested in trading for performance parts listed below.

5) Techno Hunter pipe. Good condition, just meh.

6) brand new 70cc treats piston port kit, no piston, never mounted. Freshfresh. For trade only towards performance parts.

SACHS

1) 5 wire stator, all coils, no points. Will throw in aftermarket replacement points at cost.

2) Sachs Flywheel

4) Sachs B cylinder with piston. Very nice condition, no rings.

5) Sachs short stroke (non D) crankshaft

6) 12 mm square bing with filter, choke box blah blah complete and working

7) 12 (but really 14mm) angled intake

8) General 5 Star sealed bearing wheel set with superb brakes. Rear wheel is missing spokes and out of true. Front wheel perfect (and pending).

9) Sachs stock clamp on exhaust. Smaller ID header.

KREIDLER

Complete kreidler MP-9 two speed bottom end and ignition system. In pieces needs to be rebuilt. I sourced ALL NEW BEARINGS for this engine from a bearing house. Quality bearings. Bearings alone were $150. Saving this for a future funject or possibly trade for performance parts.

Interested In:

Destroyer Pipe

24mm Mikuni Flatslide

Gilardoni for puch

Gilardoni for puch 24mm intake

headlight/ltd. front fairings

Also interested in Puch 5 stars wheel set.

Y'all come now ya hear?

Morini m1 for sale

FS: Puch spoked wheelset, rear has sealed bearings, shoot me an email if you're interested and I'll bring em...

New FS:

Clean Indian Hydro Forks

17in spokes

Clean stock ciao forks

Brand New V1 Starter Plate

Still Available:

complete v1 (no clutch bell/starter plate)

various ciao parts (lights switches fenders rack)

FS: Pintawa

Pinto frame

jawa tank (stepthrough)

second hand treats kit

new bearings and seals and crank

phbg 19mm carb

not pretty

not awesome

but it is am moped with some useable parts.

was running when parked. Probably doesnt run now (needs like a fresh plug, gas and points/carb cleaned

250 bucks

running kickstart a35, if ya want it shoot me an email

Dang julian. That bike is worth it just for the parts.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account