bing carb lot +14 puch intake FS

I got some 12mm bings for parts. Selling as a lot only. 3 of em are missing the slides and tops, the one with the numbers on it is supposedly a nos display carb from handybikes but underneath all it's glory its just a average bing carb. Asking $40 shipped for all of them or make me an offer. Also got a 14 shorty puch intake for $20 add a couple bucks for shipping.

1300059031_calender_629.jpg

Re: bing carb lot +14 puch intake FS

Fuck it $35 shipped for the carbs seems for reasonable.

bmup

still FS

hey i may take all the bings for 35. what would shipping to ontario be like?

Idk about shipping to canada... maybe $20 or so? just a guess though

okay ill stop in at the post office tomorro and ask them. $20 seems right for shipping to canada.

Cool let me know what you find out.

Recovering gas-a-holic /

14mm intake $8 shipped ? let me know thanks

I'll do $20 shipped on the 14 puch intake.

$20 shipped is steeeeeeeeep for a used intake..wes go to treats and im sure you can get a 15mm intake shipped for less than $20 to your door..

I just shipped a 14mm za intake to cali..it cost me about $2..and you are in Ohio..so is wes.........wow

Recovering gas-a-holic /

^ I'm hip man. Treats $15 & some change to my door. I've been wanting to try and deal local, however local folks make it pretty hard. I've got a ton of parts to get rid of but I'm not dealing with people out to gouge everyone. Still trying to feel my way through who's cool or not.

I'm not trying to gouge anybody it's called haggling. I don't know what treats charges nor did I even check to see that you where in ohio. So quite judging me.

Recovering gas-a-holic /

So.... that was a blanket statement in response to what TJ said, It wasn't directed towards anyone in general. sorry

Yeah..im not judging anyone. I just want people to know when people are charging to much for an overly abundant intake.

I don't think $20 shipped is too out of line for a 14 Puch intake. Thats what I thought they where going for.

$20 shipped is a stretch, $20+couple $'s shipping is a big stretch. Charging more for a used product than can be had new is out of line. I wouldn't say you are gouging people or ripping them off, but seriously though..

Treats: $12+shipping

1977mopeds: $15.99+shipping

Yea I don't check treats that often... how about $13 shipped on the intake, $30 shipped for the carbs.

I want the carbs, sent email.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account