Ebay Puch fairing

I got one of those repro ebay LTD fairings awile back and never used it. No windshield just the fairing. $65 + shipping

Re: Ebay Puch fairing

No offense dude, but how many threads are you going to start about your Puch fairings? Perhaps the price is too high for a non-complete item.

haha I started one other thread awile back, think thats too much? get over it

And if you don't like the price shoot me an offer. But honestly this fairing basically new and I don't think my price is too far off.

† CH∆D † /

Is the shape of the visor simple enough that you could get a flat piece of plastic & bend it to work? Or is it formed?

Ave, the first two words of my reply were "no offense"... best of luck selling both of the fairings.

Well buck I'm trying to sell parts in this thread so any bullshit post is unnecessary. The dude who makes these fairings also sells the windshield seperate for like $15 or $20 so do you really think my price is that crazy? Don't worry, next $30 fairing I'll let you know lol

And like I said, instead of bitching about my price how about you send me an offer if you want it. OBO!!

Emailed! Get back to me man.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account