Magnum,maxi nostalgia,and sachs stuff fs/trade

I've got a complete maxi nostalgia frame with swingarm. you get the extra parts on it that aren't so hot too. What a deal!!! looking to get 100$ plus shipping for it.

Magnum stuff:

I've got the full hydro front in good shape, the rear rack, and the rear fender. The fender is a 4 or 5 out of 10. No controls or bars.

Make me an offer not sure what its worth to anyone.

I've got a straight commuter frame that was a rider I stole parts off of for another bike last year.

I've also got a full 505-1 motor that ran and rode on a different bike. It's in good shape, good compression, just needs fresh gaskets, and shes ready to run.

I've got a bunch of other crap too. bings (no 14's) mirrors, and some random rims(all spoked from puch or sachs).

I need a dellorto 15.15 with cable choke, derbi expansion pipe for a flat reed, e50 bottom end, tjt variator setup with weights, e50 race crank, or puch expansion pipe. I'm cleaning the shop out and just need this stuff moved. I've got pics of it all. Make me an offer if you feel so inclined. If your local to Princeton,MA you can even come and rummage through all of my parts!

1299873037_img_20110311_140445.jpg

Re: Magnum,maxi nostalgia,and sachs stuff fs/trade

email'd @ Sachs rims.

Bump.

how much for the mag hydros?

120 plus shipping for the forks, they come with races, ball,bearings,and triple tree stuff. Ready toss on and run!

post a pic of the forks

Here ya go, let me know if you want pics of anything else.

1300060319_img_20110311_141101.jpg

Bump.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account