need/wtb - Hobbit cylinder kit

here we are again..... Need a hobbit kit... any flavor?

used/useable shocko is probably the best fit for my budget! ha

I also have a really nice set of sachs snowflake mags for tradesies against nicer kits if thats interesting?

Re: need/wtb - Hobbit cylinder kit

Tony montana /

whats up bro? been super busy, ihave a good stock top end for a paII if all else fails.....what other projects you working on? still got those vespas? i finally got my '83 paII done, its a blaster now, close to 50 mph. drop me a email, still have some odds and ends parts laying around. havent been very good finds on peds 'round here lately so let me know if you have any cheap bikes....

email backatcha tony!

and bump....

yes, i still need another kit... or hell, take allllllllll that nice sachsy stuff ive been bumping plus the excellent complete suburban frame and swingarm all as even trade against a complete clean hobbit, kit for exact lowest shipping cost only.

back up... email me kits/pix/price or have possible trades for other stuff in the buy/sell

ok, so you know that you have a 44mm 60cc plain old vanilla stocko shocko hobbit kit and you have started thinking about moving up to a 70cc kit, but dont have the budget to do what you really want.....

BUT .... how about you sell me your clean/complete unabused mild 60cc shocko kit for $65 shipped?

So then you can finally get that 70cc big boy kit you wish you had gotten in the first place!

bump again- still want.... (two more hobbits in the house)

complete/clean shocko kit with all the guts?

partial kits like just cylinders? just pistons? other?

Just buy a new DR from treats. The shocko is only temporary satisfaction, especially if you buy it used

i hear ya, and I agree; a stocko shocko isnt even half as good as a DR or Polini or pretty much any other branded kit.... but I'm ok with that if it also isnt even half the price. Im just doing a mild hop up on the wife's '78 red-n-white.

So if you've outgrown or outlived the temporary satisfaction of your used but clean/complete plain ol' stocko shocko 60cc kit already.... I'll be happy to help you cover much of your upgrade costs to go large.... $65 shipped for a used/clean/complete is game-on, just lemme know ...

heck treats has a brand new 73cc ATHENA for UNDER $150 right now! (normally almost 2 $tones)

i have stocko with a extra set of rings 60.00 shipped. around 100 miles on kit. still on running nu50

fallout Survivor /

I thought I saw a cheap kit at 120 on ebay. Maybe I should have got that instead of the stock cylinder.? Hopefully that will restore compression..

@Mike.... deal! will paypal/email

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account