mopeds

Tristan Billings /

i am looking to buy a moped and i was curious is it better to buy tomos due to puch being out of business i really like puch but i want to be able to buy parts if something goes bad

Re: mopeds

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Puch still seem to have endless supply of parts and they cost less than when they were brand new.They don't seem to have shown any appreciation in value do to age. Also easy enough to work on. Tomos the winner as far as production goes. If you buy new you don't have to wrench on it any time soon. Have fun with your choice, you can't go wrong with the two mentioned. I lean toward puch because it was my first bike as a teeny bopper!!

go with puch for sure parts are still everywhere! and they are easy to work on and look nice. tomos are fugly engines are alright except transmission breaks like none other but thats just my opinion

Why is this in Buy/Sell and not in General?!!

No shortage of Puch parts my man.

Tristan Billings /

MOPEDS SUCK THEY ARE TO SLOW FOR ME I NEED A REAL BIKE I WEIGH 250

also no shortage of trolls on these forums.

can try an exercise bike...

wah wah wahhhh

Tristan Billings /

FUCK A MOPED THEY ARE TO FUCKIN SLOW I HATE TROLLS mopeds are for KIDS AND FAGETTS

Tristan Billings /

SUCK A DICK FULL OF CREAMY WHITE CUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y U mad?

Tristan Billings /

because i hate when people talk shit

yeah we hate it too so stop...

wait wat

umm... yeah.

you lost me...

you started all this :/

fail troll is fail

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account