1980 Vespa piaggio Si! UTAH

I've got a Si that is in pretty awesome condition. The front fender is pretty scratched up on the top, but otherwise all original equipment is there and in great shape. As the story was told to me, the original owner had it back in the day, wrecked it with 400 miles on it, and put it away. Then he sold it to the second owner who never touched it and then sold it to me because he realized he would never get around to it. So here it sits, 420 miles and running great.

It had a rusty tank, gummed carb, and cracked tires. I don't think gas had made it past the carb for a long time as the plug I bought it with was still brand new like out of the package new, yet it was installed.

Anyway, one set of tires, about a gallon of evaporust, and a brain damaging amount of carb cleaner later she runs like new. Looking to place her in a new home because I really can't afford to keep a stable of peds unfortunately.

I think $600 is pretty fair considering it's got such low miles and I've done all the hard work so all you gotta do is slap the mods of your choice on (or not) and cruise.

Re: 1980 Vespa piaggio Si! UTAH

Oh sorry forgot to mention it is grey and I'll take pictures tomorrow. And I wont part out unless I have at least the wheels and whole engine accounted for, but regardless that would be a shame so please don't make me do that.

Still for sale! Would be happy to pass it on to a mopedarmy'er for $500

take pictures and post them on the site.

Ah sorry forgot that I never put a pic up on here. Here she is, shows the fender scratch which is pretty much the only damage on the entire ped. Also tried to go to that ksl ad and it's expired... oops. For any more info or anything just text or call at 978 500 3319 thanks!

1301419888_photo.jpg

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=14927551&cat=210

Put up a new ksl ad to if anyone cares, but from the lack of response I guess no one does...

And I know the price may seem nuts to some of you, but mopeds are HARD to come by around here. I check the classifieds almost every day year round and only come across about 3 or 4 a year that are worth buying. Even a complete beater fixer upper not running goes for a solid $200 :(

CLEAN AS FUCK

free bumpkins, sucka

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account