About to buy PUCH...need model ID info please!!

Forgive my PUCH newbieness but I had a look at this little beast today. The guy selling it found it in a barn and has since washed it all up to sell. It has compression and spark, maybe a sticky kill switch and it appears to be missing the airbox and a tail light lens. Also, maybe a chain guard on the right side.

What else is missing on this little beast? Can any PUCH folks tell by these pictures what year and model this is? It appears to be in pretty good condition. I know very little of these bikes as most of my stuff has been Jap models. What is it worth in non-running condition but with spark and compression?

Any details appreciated. I've done some searching online for pics and such but can't seem to narrow it down. I know this one is from overseas as the original dealer sticker is still on it.

Re: About to buy PUCH...need model ID info please!

puch maxi

bike dnt look like its in good condition to me. You don't see the rust thru out?

maxi with an E50

what year?

it don't matter it's pre-85 and they all perty much the same buy it cheep, rock it out.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

that is a nice little beast. where did you find that little beast. are you going to ride that little beast or sell it?

How hard to find the airbox and other bits I may need?

I'd likely fix it up to sell. I already have many others to ride

† CHβˆ†D † /

rawr.

Hmmm, Maxi-S Sweet floorboard, and Horn

Shane Antisocialite /

That is a 100$ bike at best in my area. Running maybe 200. Running nice and cleaned up possibly 300.

it should say the year next to "baujaur" on the VIN plate...but it doesn't appear to have that stamped on.

airbox should be uber cheap or free...i personally just toss them in the garbage when i ditch the stock bing for a dellorto. if you don't make any moped buddies in the area, you should be able to get an airbox on here for like 5 bux plus shipping.

I typically don't buy a none running moped for more than $120 so your bottom price is in the ballpark. Is there anyway given those #'s that you can tell the year this one is?

its a puch maxi s 1979 to 1982 most likely. i thinks thats a pretty good deal it looks like there isnt anything else mixing other then what you said the side covers are about 25$ a set at treatland but id just leave them off i hate them they always crack

Ive enver seen one with German on the vin tag, Must be a becasue it's in Canada. Already has a Boss pipe on it to, thats a $50 value at least.

I'd say it's worth a couple hundered, maybe more.

ck 🌧🌧🌧 /

oh hey that's a neat little beast.

GTFO of my buy/sell.

ha ha. Sorry fella. Not sure where to originally post this as it is a "buy" that I may make and if I do, I may "sell" some shit off of it. Thanks for those that helped me.

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account