FS: Korado top end

I'm selling my Puch Korado top end. Yes, head and nice piston included. I have polished the head up and decked it dead flat with 800 grit. The jug itself looks real good, a little wear shown on the ends that you can see in the pic but nothing to be worried about at all. I was going to run the complete engine on my maxi but blew the bottom end on my magnum and need the korado bottom end for it. The mag just needs more than 50cc imo. Forgot to get a pic of the piston, it's still on the bottom end. This is a very low mileage top condition korado setup. Asking $125 shipped.

Re: FS: Korado top end

p.s. I will include the 15mm intake I port matched to the jug.

bumppp.

$110 shipped.

offers? email me, I could use the monies.

Just a friendly FYI. Korado top-ends rock, but are still available NOS for around the same cash.

no kidding? guess I have just lowered my price then. thanks for the info, I just want to be fair and get what I can of course.

bukwheat, where are the available ? I need a piston for one .

my guess is ikes bikes. i know they had rings when I checked on them for the last korado jug I owned.

so what do you want for it now?

Steve's

If you need just a piston this one

http://www.treatland.tv/puch-50cc-treat-kit-piston-p/puch-treat-kit-50cc-piston.htm

is much better than stock and fits perfect!

75 shipped WITH the intake.

Ill do 65

email me if you want

nevermind , bought something else

i waited a day.

Multiple emails expressing intent to purchase at $75, all answered. First to paypal me gets it, no dibs.

paypalled

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account